Запрошуємо на зустріч: Як зробити «революцію» в проекті та не втратити клієнта?
Making changes is always (especially with long term clients) difficult.
Change can be related to: team composition, billing model, rates, development model or technology. And it always require titanic effort and (being honest) stress resistance.
Within this 1hr I will analyze and describe the case related to changes of billing model and highlight advice on what to consider to make this sort of relationship transformation more smoothly and effectively. What was done great ? What was the expected result and actual result ? What mistakes we made ? And how we’ve succeeded with it
- PM (middle +);
- Account managers;
- Delivery managers;
- Sales managers;
- Team leads;
- Co-founders (for small outsource software development companies with 5-35 employees).
- Short overview of the most popular billing models;
- Сase study background;
- Initiating the changes
- What we did & what results were achieved
- Key points to take into account while doing “revolutionary” transformations and fit into clients’ needs and “life”
Information about speaker:
- Filipovych Vladyslava - Project and Account manager at DeepInspire (Lviv outsourcing company).
- Have 4+ years of IT experience.
- During the last 2 years is managing front-end dev & acts as liaison between the front-end dev team in Lviv and customer’s in-house teams in UK, India, Mexico.
Доповідь буде проходити російською мовою